I have been 25 for almost three weeks and we are 15 days into the new year, so what better time than to review my 2014 and 24th year of life? No time like the present, amirite?! Here are my favorite moments from the past year, in no particular order, and very much summarized because I am feeling sleepy zzzzz
- St. Louis. Our last major trip of the year was pretty tip. The drive was awful but the weekend made it worth it.
- Wisconsin Dells. No summer in Wisconsin is complete without a trip to Wisconsin Dells. I rode the Ducks for the first time! #kewlgal Plus we took the best old-timey photo ever. Check it.
- Pearl Jam. My new favorite concert of all time.
- Outkast at Summerfest. My second favorite concert of all time.
- David Bowie Is / Fleetwood Mac Chicago Trip. This day trip to Chicago was amazeballs. I was pretty excited about it, if you couldn’t tell from the multiple blog posts I wrote leading up to and after the trip. See here, here, here, and here. Seriously, obsessed.
- WRESTLEMANIA. This trip was UNFORGETTABLE. Well, some of it. We were in New Orleans, after all. We ate great food, saw a lot of jazzy things (lol, see what I did there?), met great friends, and fell in love with the city.
I know there are tons more events from this past year that I loved, but I am 25 now so my brain has stopped developing (ask.com is still a thing? Much accuracy, I’m sure.) and I want to eat a quesadilla. Peace.